Orpple, a division of Hume Media Inc., is dedicated to providing unparalleled service in custom, quality book design, print and distribution through one-to-one representation with our clients and utilizing the latest in digital print and bind technology.
Hume Media Inc. is a full-service design and print company with 100% of all work performed in-house. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we offer services to help authors get self-published. Whether you are printing a novel, how-to book, memoir, family cookbook, manual or any type of book you can imagine, Hume Media Inc. will make self-publishing your book simple and easy. We offer one-to-one knowledgeable customer support representatives and a variety of book format options.
All printing is done in-house at our production facility in Toronto to ensure the best possible quality, rates and shipping times.
|Academic Books||Lifestyle Books|
|Novels and other fiction||Booklet Printing|
|Children's Books||Memorial Books|
|Books of Poetry||Comic Books|
|Family genealogy Book||How-to Book|
|Memento Book||Baby Book|
|Photo Books or picture Books||Books of child's artwork|
|Books for celebrations (events/birthdays/retirement/weddings)||Business books (corporate materials/ instruction or technical|
Book Categories[table “” not found /]
Easily self-publish affordable high quality paperback, hardcover or eBooks.
With a large variety of options from paper stock to binding and finishes, we can help you create your book and share your story, your way. Whether you are looking to print one book or thousands, we offer custom options for any project.
Our state of the art technology and equipment means lower costs, tighter deadline controls, greater accuracy, better quality and increased convenience.
Our services include:
- Expert one-on-one account management
- Custom book formatting, cover design and interior design
- Book binding
- Simple online book formatting templates and instructions
- E-book design and creation
- Enhanced rich media e-book production
- Digital book printing on demand (POD)
- Offset printing
- Short run book printing/self-publishing small quantities
- Large printing orders
- ISBN assignment and barcode placement
- Post-press finishing
- Book shipping and full distribution services, including online distribution
- In-house illustrators available for collaboration on children’s books or other projects
- Original illustration and/or original photography to compliment your project
- Web development, including your own eStore for your list of publications
A friendly dedicated expert is always here to help guide you through our custom book design, print and distribution options. Just give us a call: