PROFESSIONAL OR BUSINESS
A book can tell the story of your business.
The impact of a print book can be significant:
- If your company’s core business is marketing/advertising consider a gorgeous coffee-table book of your agency’s best work, as a leave behind for prospective clients.
- If your company is reaching a milestone year you may consider a gift book with corporate history, photos, biographies, and/or case studies in celebration of the anniversary.
- Corporate publications are also produced for advertising and promotion, presenting new business proposals, fundraising, investor relations and client appreciation gifts.
Whether you are a sole proprietor looking to promote your business one book at a time, a Fortune 500 company interested in producing thousands of manuals or a non-profit in need of materials to promote an upcoming event, ordering with us is always fast and easy.
Use our simple book formatting templates to create all the perfectly designed files you need to publish your books: PDF for print and print-on-demand. Or, work along side our experts to design, print, and distribute a quality custom book.
We utilize digital press technology to ensure the best quality, while maintaining your budget, and turnaround is always fast. Only print what you need.
How to Prepare Files
- Your graphics or images for placement and/or print files must meet our resolution standard of 300 DPI at the final output size.
- Whether you are providing photos, scans, computer generated illustrations, etc.,the files should be a minimum of 300 dpi
- Files with images or elements that crop at the edge of the page require bleed for final print files. A minimum of .2 In. bleed, with crop marks.
- For perfect bound books the inside margin should be a minimum of .5 in.
- For wiro bound books the inside margin should be a minimum of .5 in
Talk to a dedicated printing expert today about our discounted rates for bulk orders: