From elementary schools to universities, we produce personalized agendas, yearbooks and learning materials tailored to suit you and your students’ needs.
Students can use our simple book formatting templates to create all the perfectly designed files they need to publish a yearbook that they can look back on and be proud of for years to come. Templates are also available to create personalized agendas.
Or, work along side our experts to design, print, and distribute a quality custom book.
We promise you:
- Expert one-on-one account management
- Durable high-quality products
- Ecologically produced quality materials, printed on recycled paper
- Custom design
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turnaround
- Digital press technology and print-on-demand, allowing you to print only what you need
How to Prepare Files
- Your graphics or images for placement and/or print files must meet our resolution standard of 300 DPI at the final output size.
- Whether you are providing photos, scans, computer generated illustrations, etc.,the files should be a minimum of 300 dpi
- Files with images or elements that crop at the edge of the page require bleed for final print files. A minimum of .2 In. bleed, with crop marks.
- For perfect bound books the inside margin should be a minimum of .5 in.
- For wiro bound books the inside margin should be a minimum of .5 in
A dedicated printing expert is always available to take your call and answer any questions you or your students may have: